Wondering why your Windows PC performs less well than it used to? One culprit might be the otherwise cool Roccat Savu gaming mouse. Looking at task manager, I noticed that the driver consistently grabs more than 25% CPU on my Windows 8 box.
If anyone has a fix, let me know. Other than, you know, right-click and Exit.
- Fixing a Windows 7 blue screen with Driver Verifier
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview tip: use compatibility mode for driver installation
- Fixing Age of Empires 2 graphics in Windows 7
- Surround sound 5.1 headphones–why and why not. Roccat Kave reviewed
- Fixing Windows blue screen using Internet Connection Sharing in Windows Phone 8